Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Our client is an awesome, growing company with a great team and is situated in Antwerp.
- As a recruiter, you manage the entire recruitment process, from finding the right candidate to getting them started.
- You represent our client and its portfolio companies in all communications towards the potential colleagues, working closely together with the Talent Manager to complement the full employee lifecycle.
- As an end-to-end service company, they’ll have you work on many different types of vacancies: from technical profiles to creative designers and strategic managers.
- Finding the right person for the job can be a bit like finding a needle in a haystack, but you know which rocks to turn to find that perfect unicorn.
- You can speak tech, business and design; you have a good understanding of what the vacancy is about as well as which candidate is a perfect match.
- You have a knack for asking the right questions when interviewing a candidate.
- You analyse the candidate’s behaviour and know how to sniff out the people that are a fit for the job and for the culture!
- You work closely together with the colleagues to interview the candidate and find the right piece of the puzzle.
- In short, you easily spot matches made in heaven for every vacancy.
- Last but not least, you are also responsible for thoroughly onboarding your recruits.
- You handle the administrative part (signing contracts, policies etc.), you communicate and coordinate the first days with the welcoming team lead and schedule your new colleague’s first meetings.
- To that end, you bring a structured and accurate way of working and always look for ways to make the onboarding process efficient and fun.
- You have a profound interest in technology.
- You have proven experience in recruiting various profiles.
- You get to know your teams and candidates inside and out.
- You are an attentive listener and can practically pick up on facial micro-expressions.
- You can be flexible when scheduling interview timings.
- You are in the loop when it comes to contract and social legislation.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently; le français est un avantage.
- You will become part of a highly-performant organisation and team with a winning mindset!
- Together, they raise the bar and build great experiences – pushing both their clients and you into the spearhead.
- While you help them take their projects to the next level, they make sure you reach your full potential.
- To do so, they work hard to find the right balance between culture, individual growth and reward.
- Our client is a place unlike any other: the informal, driven and curious culture creates a community of complementing individuals.
- They co-create and support each other to keep growing, all the while encouraging autonomy and initiative.
- And as a final piece of the puzzle, they ensure that the remuneration blueprint can be tailored to your personal needs and efforts.
- They all enjoy flexible office hours and an equally flexible income plan.
- There are some cherries on top, including a breakfast and fresh daily lunch, made by their own chef, and an office space you’ll be happy to call home.
Sandra Van Overloop
23059+Toon meer informatie