Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Our client is a well-known international company situated in Zwijndrecht.
As Payroll Officer you:
- will create and monitor personnel files in the payroll software package Dynamics AX.
- will enter, verify and validate timesheets.
- will update employee data and complete social documents.
- will answer our employees’ requests, regarding all personnel related issues.
- present statistics on daily management to meet internal and statutory obligations(evolution of the number of employees, salary analyses...).
- maintain the payroll system up to date.
- will liaise with staff and management on payroll related queries.
- will be responsible for month end consolidation.
- assist and support the Payroll Manager with reconciliation and payment of of payroll and group tax.
- are experienced in a similar function or at a payroll agency.
- are able to express yourself fluently in Dutch, English and French. The knowledge of other foreign languages is an asset.
- are informed and interested in current social legislation.
- can work independently, but you also value team work.
- work with great precision and have a thorough knowledge of PC applications (Word, Excel...).
- guarantee a service and quality oriented approach.
- opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- top quality education and training opportunities.
- a competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Sandra Van Overloop
22005+Toon meer informatie